War … (Swiped partly from psacake.com)
Here are a few things to consider when talking about Iraq:
- President Bush and Saddam Hussein … Saddam is the bad guy. Read the Dossier.
- If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing, keep this in mind: they have Libya heading the committee on human rights and Iraq heading the global disarmament commitee.
- Even if you are Anti-War, you are still an infidel, and Bin Laden wants you dead, too.
- If you believe in a Vast right-wing conspiracy but not in the danger that Hussein poses, well then, that explains a lot.
- If you want to believe in a conspiracy, make it a big one.* Of some interest may be a RealVideo movie (downloadable from various sites) entitled 911: The Road To Tyranny. I will leave you to find it on your own.
- Its all about a regime change. Hussein poses a danger to everyone.
- Whether you are for military action or not, our men and women are overseas fighting for us to defend our right to speak out. We all need to support them without reservation.
- Its no wonder the Iraqis dont trust us. We encouraged uprisings against Saddam in the Gulf War, and failed to back them up immediately afterward, essentially condemning them to torture and death.
- And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. (Mark 13:7)
*For the record, Im not looking for conspiracies around every corner, but the Bible does predict a global, tyrannical government under The Beast. What isnt prophesied is when this will occur. Historically, religious leaders have repeatedly been proven wrong by setting a specific date on these events.